Trainee - Power BI & Data Visualization for HR
Présentation de l'entreprise
Energy is a fundamental basic need of our society. Fossil fuels, including oil, are an essential source of energy and will remain so until renewable energies have the capacity to meet the growing demand for energy.
Nearly 5,000 SBMers globally are proud to design, build and operate floating facilities that produce more than 1% of the world’s oil. We do it in the safest, most affordable and most sustainable way. And we continuously strive to reduce emissions, in line with our emissionZEROTM program.
As a leader in floating technologies for the oil and gas industry, we recognize the significant importance of climate change and the growing need for renewable energy. We invest in products and services that enable the transition towards renewable energy, with a focus on Floating Offshore Wind, Wave Energy, and Carbon Capture and Storage. In addition, we also develop Smart Digital Services to improve and support everything we do.
Oceans play a central role in producing the energy of today and of tomorrow. We work together with the world’s leading energy companies to make that happen. We act responsibly and ethically so that communities where we operate benefit from our presence and activities.
We are committed to sharing our experience to deliver safe, sustainable, and affordable energy from the oceans for generations to come.
We are Energy. Committed.
Réseaux sociaux :
Description du poste
Summary of the internship and its benefits:
As intern, you will help the Group HR Managers and their teams improving their current reporting activities by translating the business needs into new interactive dashboards. Once built, you will support the deployment and user-adoption phase.
In multicultural English-speaking team, you will contribute to the creation of decision-making tools having a direct impact on HR-related initiatives deployed by the company to support the worldwide energy transition.
In this internship, you will contribute to:
- The improvement of existing reports
- Analyze the accessible data and its structure in the existing reports
- Understand the Group HR Managers needs to find potential new extractable data in the HR system
- Clarify the required system actions to be performed by the user to meet the data quality standards
- Improve, save, and share the required reports (raw data) to be used to feed the HR dashboard
- The migration from manual to interactive data visualization (via PowerBI)
- Analyze and understand the current manual dashboards in place
- Design PowerBI HR dashboards matching the needs and perform tests
- Deliver technical and functional documents for future dashboards’ owners & users
- Deliver training to owners and users to ensure full adoption
The ideal candidate:
- Currently pursuing a Master Degree in Information Technology or Engineering
- Strong proficiency in Excel and VBA coding and PowerBI
- First experience (theoretical or practical) in the creation of interactive dashboards
- Ability to manipulate and analyze complex, large scale, high dimensionality data from varying sources
- Effective communication (oral and written) in English
- Team player, analytical, action-oriented, delivery-focused mindset, autonomous, rigorous and pro-active
SBM Offshore11 avenue Albert II - Le Neptune - 98000 MONACO
Téléphone+377 92 05 15 00
Autres offres du même secteur
Ingénieur industriel / énergie/ développement durable/ environnement
Trainee - Data Tools and HR Reporting